Thursday 21 August 2014

Shopkins Unboxing!

So, this is something a bit different, in that there isn't really a blog post to go along with it, but I figured this should go over here as well!

Thanks to Chad Alan over on YouTube, I have recently developed an obsession with Shopkins, tiny groceries with cute faces. What? I don't even know, but I bought 18 of them today and I definitely want more! They come in mystery baskets or in larger packs, and I bought a mix, so check out the video below to see what I got!


I hope you like this unboxing video! I'll probably do more of them, as I really LOVE blind boxes and blind bags, so why not include you guys in the excitement?

Do you like blind bags, or do you prefer to know what you're getting? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment