Sunday 23 November 2014

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire "Effie Trinket"

Well, I have had this doll sitting around in her box since I got her in August, just waiting for her turn in front of the camera. I have no idea why I waited so long, but since Mockingjay came out this week, I figured it was the perfect time!

I decided to just do a video review for now, but I may take some photos of her and Katniss in the future, since I don't think I ever actually reviewed my Katniss Barbie either! If you're interested in having a look at Effie, check out my video below!


And for those of you who aren't into the video thing, stay tuned! I have a lot of great stuff coming up, and I'm just trying my best to find the time to work reviews into my new schedule. I think I've figured out how to take photos at night as well, so that'll definitely help out! 

As a sneak peek, check out this picture of what I got on my epic toy hunt to Toronto yesterday!


I've also got Monster High's Bonita Femur AND the Student Disembodied Council 5-Pack, so there's definitely lots of good stuff coming up, plus, Christmas is just around the corner, and I bet Santa will be bringing me some dolls! :P

Hope everyone is doing well! What dolls are on your Christmas list?

2 comments:

  1. OMG you got an Eeyore Tsum Tsum!!! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! These are my first Tsum Tsums, but definitely not my last. The Eeyore one is particularly adorable!

      Delete